It’s been a while since my last blog newsletter, so forgive me as I have been quite the busy bee for your lifestyle needs, working on several new projects that I want to invite you to:
National Rose Day
On behalf of our client, The Maidstone, owned by Jonathan and Jenny Baker, please join as at their boutique hotel in East Hampton for their inaugural National Rose Day celebration on June 8th. We invite you to come sip rose, enjoy refreshments, rose-themed activations and celebrate this perfectly pink summer holiday at their beautiful hotel grounds along with The DAILY Front Row.
Saturday, June 8th
1pm – 5pm
#NationalRoseDay #TheMaidstone #MaidstoneRoseDay
Please RSVP to email indicated on invite, & cc me
& write Ruben / Rogue Nights as reference.
Wednesdays at The Blond
Last Wednesday, we previewed our new weekly Wednesday party & it was definitely a fun start.
Please come join the fun every Wednesday. Kindly email me for reservations.
Saturdays Gitano Sunset Brunch party
Click here for more details about our sexy new Saturday daytime soiree.
The Rubicam Chronicles 1.7
It’s been an eventful several weeks since my last entry- I attended several influencer events in between my own parties:
1) the launch of my friend Michela’s new gallery at her boutique store uptown, The Artist Outpost
2) the launch of Cloud Water at Alley Cat
3) the opening of a new Alphabet City restaurant Lamia’s Fish Market at the old Le Souk spot – stay tuned for more Le Souk & Lamia Fish Market news
4) the opening of Casa Bocado at the old Esther & Carroll spot
5) and a party that was, literally, for the dogs – stay tuned for an adorable monthly dog party
I also hosted successful screenings for the Game of Thrones finale at Savage Lounge – we look forward to programming more movie screenings this Summer.
Many of these events I attended to seek inspiration, strengthen my friendships & hoping to collaborate with my hardworking, talented group of friends and create some fun, new events & experiences in the near future. Stay tuned for details!